- All Walden Academic Residencies
- Academic Year in Residence Calendar
- D.B.A. Residency Calendar
- DHA Doctor of Health Administration
- D.I.T. Residency Calendar
- D.S.W. Residency Calendar
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) Residency Calendar
- DrPH Doctor of Public Health Residency Calendar
- Education Specialist (Ed.S.) Residency Calendar
- E.M.B.A Residency Calendar
- M.S. in Addiction Counseling Calendar
- M.S. Career Counseling Calendar
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling Residency Calendar
- M.S. in Marriage, Couple, and Family Counseling Residency Calendar
- M.S. in School Counseling Residency Calendar
- M.S.W. Residency Calendar
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision Residency Calendar
- Ph.D. Residency Calendar
Marriage, Couple, and Family Counseling Residency Calendar
Log in for current news and information or to register for a residency.Go » »
This is a complete list of all scheduled MS in Marriage, Couple, and Family Counseling residencies.
Complete your first residency in your 3rd or 4th term and your second residency in your 6th or 7th term.
For assistance in determining which residency to register for in your upcoming term, please view the details on when to register.
After you have registered, please wait until you receive an email confirming your residency registration before finalizing your travel plans. If you do not receive a confirmation email within two days of registering, please contact the University Events Team at email@example.com to inquire about the status of your registration.
Please refer to our registration tutorial for assistance with the registration process.
|Aug 16-21, 2015||MS MCFC||Atlanta, GA||Hyatt Regency Atlanta|
404-577-1234 Room Rate $139
|Sept 7-12, 2015||MS MCFC||Orlando, FL||Hyatt Regency Orlando|
407-352-4000 Room Rate-$151
|Dec 6-11, 2015||MS MCFC||San Juan, PR||Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel |
787-993-3500 Room Rate-$161